Hi there! This Privacy Notice explains how we, at RivieraHomeUK™, process information about visitors to our website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and do not pass any information on to any parties outside of our RivieraHomeUK™ network, unless this is essential, such as for the postage of free carpet samples through companies such as Post Office Ltd.
RivieraHomeUK™ uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
If you place an order for a fabric sample on our site you will be required to disclose your name, postal address, email address and phone number. Cookies retain this information for the duration of your stay on this website, but last for no more than 48 hours.
Third Party Cookies:
- tk_or This cookie is set by JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analysing referrer behaviour for Jetpack.
- – _r3d The cookie is installed by JetPack. Used for the internal metrics for user activities to improve user experience.
- -Analyticstk_lr This cookie is set by JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analysing referrer behaviour for Jetpack.
- tk_qs Gathers information for WordPress by themselves, first party analytics tool about how WP services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RivieraHomeUK™ with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Your choice matters to us.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Please note that some of our website features may not function as a result. This is most likely to limit your ability to order free samples of fabrics and use our contact form.
Privacy policies of other websites
Need to contact us?
If you have a client account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. Please note that we may require you to contribute small fee to cover these costs. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you would like to remove your data from our database or have any questions relating to how we treat your data please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org